Sunday, January 9, 2011

Double Time 8/365 & 9/365

Ok...so I don't really have a very good excuse for not posting yesterday, other than I was being lazy and put it off until the end of the night... and I then fell asleep watching a movie, whoops! But I did take a picture, so it still counts ;)

Back to school means take-out and homework...and movies on Saturday nights.  Day 8 of 365...


Yumm...Yellow Curry with chicken and brown rice from On Rice :) aaand reading for my El.Ed. literacy class, super fun. 


 This is what I woke up to today! Lots of snow and it's sooo cold!  Day 9 of 365...


Good thing I got a new pair of boots from Andy for my birthday, they'll be getting lots of use this year! I don't really mind the snow...I just don't like going to school in it, or driving it in, or going outside in it...

8am class should be interesting tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment