Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Taekwondo Class 12/365

Today I got to go to Taekwondo class with the kids I nanny for the second time; I told Zach to "strike a pose" and he went through a series of about 5 in the time it took me to snap a picture :)  day 12 of 365...


He had some pretty excellent poses, but he was too fast! So this is what I got, very Zachary though. 
These kiddos are too cute, Maddie doesn't do Taekwondo so we hang out and watch, and color, and write, and learn not to talk to strangers :) 

On another note, all of the snow is pretty much gone! It snowed a couple of inches last night, but then it all got rained away this morning--I don't mind, it's much easier to walk and drive in slush.  My snowboarder, Andy, however, is still wishing for more snow (always). 


No comments:

Post a Comment