Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The First

So, I've decided to take on a 365 photo project... most people do this on the 365project.com website but I'm taking it a step further and blogging about it too.  The idea is that I'll take at least one picture every single day for a whole year, kind of like a day-to-day scrapbook of my life.  We'll see if I can keep it up for the whole year... To make it a little easier on myself, I'm going to start the actual project on January 1, 2011 and (hopefully) document the daily happenings of 2011.  I'll probably do a couple of posts between now and the new year to get into the groove of blogging, so stay tuned!


This was the most amazing peach sorbet EVER! Served inside a frozen, hollowed-out peach...oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! This is from my birthday dinner at La Fontana in downtown Seattle, where my sweet Andy took me to celebrate my 22nd...which was the on the 16th :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment