Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Wow, I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve! It has always baffled me how, once we reach the holiday season, the year seems to have flown by-so many memories, challenges, ups and downs all come flooding back. And yet, when we're in the midst of those ups and downs time feels like it has stopped, and sometimes like it's going backwards.  Looking back on 2010, I can honestly say that it was a pretty great year...I have been surrounded by wonderful friends, my family is happy and healthy, and I was able to share the entire year with the love of my life, Andy.  And, as much as I might complain about school, I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to continue my education in one of the best teacher prep programs in the country-it will all be worth it one day!
I am also SO excited for the coming year-what a wild one it is going to be! 2 quarters left until I start my teaching internship in the fall, my "big sister" (aka my best friend's big sister) will be getting married and I'm a bridesmaid, and Andy and I will hit the 2 year mark! And those are just the big events that I can think of off the top of my head... I can't wait to document this exciting year through this blog!
And now...for some Christmas cheer in photo form...

So, it's a little blurry because the car was moving...but I saw this car at the mall on Wednesday (the 22nd) and it was COMPLETELY decked out in Christmas lights!! Even the blinkers were wired to the lights, someone has A LOT of time on their hands, but I loved it. Kudos to this Christmas-lover. 


Also, our Christmas tree surrounded by presents :) I can't wait for tomorrow!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment