Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Counting Down the Days

Here we go...counting down the days until the beginning of a new year, new project, and new adventures! I'm going to skip the details of my Christmas this year... I'll just say that it was rather interesting, and my Grams called it "the Christmas from hell." (I'm sure someone out there can relate). Ok, it really wasn't all that terrible, the gifts were fabulous and Christmas dinner was coma-inducing in the best of terms :)  oh, how I love home-cooked meals! 
Anyway, as my new project start date approaches I've decided that the written portion of my posts will probably be significantly shorter than these first 3...mainly because I will have significantly less time to write (thank you, 18 credits including a practicum). But, I will be sure to write some sort of explanation for the photos that I post.  I'm still sticking to my plan of posting daily...but we'll see how that goes when the quarter gets into full swing...it may end up being every other day or something like that. I'm getting excited for the new year!! (Now I just need to decide on my NYE plans...) 
And now..for a couple of photos...


This is my little brother Shane and me on Christmas...Isn't he cute? I think so haha


And this is my little sister Chloe and me tonight... I obviously lack the restraint to take a normal picture, at least she takes after me ;)

I do love being at home with my family, and since I rarely get to come home during the quarter, I spend the majority of my time just hanging out with them (this usually involves a lot of t.v./movie watching and I love every minute of it) 

I might post again before the new year...if not, stay tuned for the project starting January 1st! 


No comments:

Post a Comment