Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! 1/365

Happy New Year everyone! And helloooo 2011! I hope everyone had a festive and safe NYE!
At the last minute I ended up heading to Bellingham to spend the night with my Andy and some friends-my wonderful parents actually drove me up so I didn't have to go alone :) Thanks mom and dad! Though the night didn't turn out as I had originally planned I did have a good time, we rang in the new year at Bob's Burgers & Brews where my darling friend Megan was working in the bar. (Poor girl! Lucky for us though!) And then it was back down to Seattle this afternoon for another couple nights with the fam before winter quarter starts on Tuesday.
And now it's time to begin my 2011 resolution! I am determined to keep up on this photo blog! So here is image 1 of 365:


I thought this was a pretty cool one...these ice crystals were on Andy's windshield when we were leaving Bham today and I just had to snap a picture because they're so pretty! Kind of hard to see...but I like it and I hope you do too!

Happy 2011!! What a wonderful year this will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment