Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Fight to Write 16/365

I've been doing a lot of homework today, which includes reading and writing about teaching reading and writing in elementary school; which probably makes some of you want to die, but it's actually some of the more interesting homework I've had lately (although parts of it are dry enough to make your eyes bleed).

This is my 'writer's notebook' - Day 16 of 365...


Ok, so there's probably a billion other pictures like this, but I like the way it looks and I like that this is my writing :)

Today was a bit of a melancholy day for me-my roommates are still gone, and this afternoon my Andy left to go to Montana to snowboard for a week-so I've been home alone, doing homework and watching too many movies to count.  Luckily, Sundays are prime days for movies on t.v..

Also, I am so glad there's no class tomorrow! I always love being able to sleep in, and I'm nannying all afternoon which is always an adventure. Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment