Saturday, January 15, 2011

Little Cheerful 15/365

My Andy, the sweet man that he is, took me to breakfast this morning at our favorite place to go for such a meal...Little Cheerful! Oh.My.Gooooodness! This place has all the basic, and then some, breakfast you could ever ask for.  Andy got one of the specials today, a freshly invented "breakfast club sandwich"...
Day 15 of 365...


Three pieces of French toast, bacon, eggs, cheese, and ham...oh yumm, I had a few bites ;) obviously very messy-but so worth it. 
(Side note: it seems my camera date stamp is a day off, I did take this today!)

And this was mine (half-eaten, of course, by the time I thought about taking a picture)


Classic Eggs Benedict, with a side of "pimped" hash browns. 

"What are "pimped" hash browns?" some of you might be asking, well, they are Little Cheerful's crowning achievement, basically. They have about 8-10 different ways you can "pimp your browns" by having an assortment of veggies, cheeses, meats, etc...added.  (You can also "pimp your cakes" and add just about anything to your pancakes.) 
This time I pimped my browns Mediterranean-style--feta, olives, spinach, mushrooms...and probably other things but I have to stop talking about it now because it's making me hungry!


I love Little Cheerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment