Saturday, January 29, 2011

People and Their Pets 29/365

Something that never fails to leave me awestruck/confused/dumbfounded is the way people treat their pets... I mean,  I totally get that they are family too and everything, but some people take it too far if you ask me. 
I bet the stroller cost about as much as the dog.  
Day 29 of 365...


Caught this little crew at the T-Mobile store this evening, an older couple and their sweet little pup...
in a dog stroller nonetheless. I just couldn't resist taking the picture--which is kind of crappy quality because I was trying to be sneaky/not totally awkward but I think the man saw me anyway, oh well. 

That being said...I want a puppy!! 
Well, okay, I really like the idea of a puppy...but I think a real live puppy will have to wait for now--just another extra thing when school is already sucking my soul.
Maybe a kitty though, they're less work...right? ;)


Tonight I saw Country Strong with my mom and my sister, and it was really good! I'm not exactly a country music fan, I don't hate it but I don't love it either, but this movie was so good it didn't even matter, I definitely recommend it! (Unless you absolutely cannot stand country music of course).  




No comments:

Post a Comment