Friday, January 28, 2011

The Plate Says It All 28/365

I love when people personalize their license plates. I think it's hilarious, and I'm always super excited if I can actually get a picture of it! On my way to go nanny this evening, I caught this little gem:
I think it fit perfectly.
Day 28 of 365...


Of course you would see a Ford with the license plate "MTN MN" driving around Western Washington.
I probably looked like a creep busting out my camera while at a stoplight during "rush hour" (compared to a real city, this is nothing) but I don't care, I just can't help myself!

I'm going home to the 'rents tomorrow morning to stay for a night and I have been looking forward to it, so I'm pretty stoked! It's always a nice little break. Except I do hate to leave my Andy when I just got him back, but I had planned to go home when he was still planning to be in Colorado this weekend--which he's obviously not anymore--but that's okay, I have plenty of time with this guy ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment