Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sidetracked 26/365 & 27/365

So...I got a little sidetracked last night and didn't get around to posting...Andy and I went to visit my dear Erin (with the purple toes) at Scotty Browns, where she's a slave waitress. Such a cute place, we'll definitely have to go back--the food was delicious too! 
Day 26 of 365...


Erin wrapped my leftovers up with love :) 
I got the Hollywood Burger - basically just a cheese burger, but I substituted avocado for the tomatoes (of course) and it was so good. 



And today... we got sidetracked in my English class by this amazing sunset! My prof literally stopped us and told us to look out the window, so naturally I got up and took a photo. 
Day 27 of 365...


After this it turned even more magenta--so pretty! 
The sky right now is pretty crazy too, it's super foggy and the sky kind of purple. 
Almost looks like snow...but I'm really hoping that's not the case...

I know it's silly, but I was so bummed this week because Glee and Grey's were both reruns! They're the only two shows left that I watch religiously, so I look forward to them and then it's no fun when there isn't a new episode. Ahh the little things. 




No comments:

Post a Comment