Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's in the Bag? 20/365

Today I was stressing a little bit about what I was going to take a photo of, I've been trying to be more creative lately--more "artsy" if you will--with my photos but it hasn't been going very well.  I find myself scrambling to take a picture of something, anything really, at the end of the night (this quarter is truly soul-sucking).
Luckily, the internet is a vast sea of wonderful and bizarre things to StumbleUpon ;)
Day 20 of 365...


I StumbledUpon a website tonight that had a bunch of pairs of pictures, one was a portrait of a person, and the other was a photo of the contents of their bag laid out like so.  I thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to use the idea for today's photo!  
That's my.. planner, keys, wallet, camera case, glasses case, iPod, cell phone, lip gloss, heart pouch full of odds and ends, basically my life...and people wonder why I carry such a big bag! ;)
I considered emptying the contents of the heart pouch, but that would have been too much--I like this much better.

Andy has been since Monday, with no cell phone service and only sporadic WiFi on his iPhone, and I miss him a lot.  It's been a long week, but no class tomorrow! 


1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, I love your pnotos. I think some of my favprite photos are relatively simple.like yesterdays.
    Keep it up kid,you'll go far. ;-)

    ReplyDelete