Friday, January 21, 2011

Sanctuary 21/365

Tonight as I was trying to think of an interesting photo to take...at about 11 pm no less...I thought, where do I spent a lot of time that I haven't photographed yet? Ah yes, my bedroom, my sanctuary.
Day 21 of 365...


I am so proud of this wall :) 
I spent so much time finding and painting frames, 
finding pictures to go in the frames, 
and arranging and rearranging...and rearranging again...
for hours and hours. All for one wall, but I love it!

The big painting on the right is one that Andy did for me two Christmases ago, love it. It says, "Intoxicated by the madness of our love" (which is from a poem by Rumi).

And another exciting Friday night for me--I tended the children for a couple of hours, came home and hung out with the ladies for a little bit and now I'm watching Never Been Kissed in my bed...how old am I again?

No comments:

Post a Comment