Saturday, January 22, 2011

Play Dough 22/2011

Ahh Play Dough...so many possibilities, so much fun! This is partly what my afternoon consisted of while tending the kiddos today, tough job, I know.
Day 22 of 365...


This is my Play Dough butterfly...I know I'm quite the wizard with the Dough, so don't get upset if you can't create something of this caliber just yet... ;)
One of the best parts of my job: getting to do sweet arts and crafts and play with Play Dough.
I'm hoping those parts carry over into teaching later...I'm sure I can find a way to make them!

Another exciting night in Bellingham, consisting of homework and watching Easy A with the roommates.  They weren't too impressed, but I've seen it a couple times and liked it each time! Oh well, to each their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment