Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Case of the Mondays x2 31/365 & 32/365

So it seems I've had a case of the Mondays (Office Space, anyone?) for the last two days...Maybe you could call it a case of the midterms, but since I only have one actual midterm that doesn't really work.  I'll spare you the  lame details, but I did leave my math midterm in tears today...math and I are fairweather friends. Ah well, ce la vie.

On the upside, the weather has been beautiful lately! And, since I've been up at the unholy hours that the sun rises for the last couple days, I did manage to get some cool photos. The colors in the sky never cease to amaze me.

Day 31 of 365... (a whole month! woohoo!)


The date stamp on this photo is wrong--I swear I took it on Monday! 
At about 7:30 in the morning on my way to class. 


And this one really was taken today! (I think maybe I'll just turn the date stamp off)
This one was at about 7:15 this morning, when I got up early to study for the evil math midterm. 

I just want to sleep for 24 hours straight and get caught up; however tomorrow is not the time to do it--class at 8 again. (I don't think it's getting any easier to wake up that early...)

No comments:

Post a Comment