Wednesday, February 2, 2011

15 Seconds of Fame 33/365

This evening I was watching the WWU women's basketball game (for whatever reason) with my roommates and as we were sitting there, a commercial for Western came on. We saw a couple of people that we recognized in the commercial, so I said "I want to be in this commercial!" and about 10 seconds later, there I was!! Well my roommates and I about died laughing, so we rewound and recorded the commercial on DVR so I could take a picture...
Day 33 of 365...


Apparently I'm a nice portrayal of a student "engaging in their own learning" ;) 
(And if you've never read Not Norman, you should)
This was just too funny to not photograph; and too ironic that my picture popped up right after I commented on wanting to be in the commercial! 

So there you have it, my 15 seconds of fame.
Ahh, the little things :)






No comments:

Post a Comment