Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book Club 34/365

By now you all know how much I love books, and especially children's books, so last night when I went to a book club for a class and books were on sale for 1$...how could I resist!? But I was a good girl and only bought 3.  (Books are one of the only things I don't feel bad buying!) Of course I had to take a picture to share my newest finds :)
Day 34 of 365...


From left to right: Garmann's Summer by Stian Hole, Tupelo Rides the Rails by Melissa Sweet, and Tell Me Lies by Patrick Cooper.  
I haven't read any of them yet--but Garmann came highly recommended, Tupelo has a lot of great information about the constellations, and Tell Me Lies just sounded downright interesting! 
I'm very excited to read all three :) 
(I know...such a teacher...)

No class tomorrow (hallelujah) and I am so looking forward to sleeping in an not having to wake up to an alarm, it's such a nice feeling.  Tomorrow my main goal is to clean my room! This week was just insane and so my room kind of looks like a bomb hit it...yikes...I'd rather read my new books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment