Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Weekend? 35/365 & 36/365

Well, I guess we should have seen this coming...missing two posts in one week....this has been one hell of a week. I would be glad it's over, but it doesn't really feel that way since there's always more to do. Hi, I'm Negative Nancy, who are you? ;)  I'm trying not to be such a grump about it, but I'm tired and I have a whole textbook to finish and do a project on by Monday (I've been in school how long and I still procrastinate? Old habits die hard, I suppose).  

Anyway, last night I had my usual Friday night date with the kiddos and it was a particularly easy night! The family got a Wii for Christmas and tons of games, so they spent most of the night playing "Just Dance for Kids," which was, needless to say, hilarious. So, here are my little darlings groovin' away...
Day 35 of 365...


I was trying to get them in action, but it was way too hard (and I kept laughing) 
Zach was so into it though; he's got some moves! Their favorite jam of the night: Ants Go Marching 

I also nannied again today, and we did lots of crafts! Oh, I do love my crafts :) I found this little nugget online:
Day 36 of 365...


It's a popsicle stick-fish mobile! I had them color the sticks (okay I helped) and then we glued them together, and hung them with yarn from more popsicle sticks. I thought it was pretty cute, except I should have varied the lengths of the yarn more so you can see the fish better, but oh well. 


This was a nice study break...I figure if it takes me about 30 minutes to read a chapter, and 10 minutes to find/write the key points for each, and I have 6 chapters left....I've got about 4 more hours left with this textbook. And then on to the project! 

Have I mentioned recently how much I love college?



No comments:

Post a Comment