Sunday, February 6, 2011

SuperBowl Sunday 37/365

Ahh SuperBowl Sunday...a day of football festivities, for those that care about football (and for some that don't).  I did watch the game...well, okay I did tons of homework during the game, but I watched most of the commercials (because we all know that's the best part) and the atrocious half-time show (kind of wishing I hadn't).  I mostly hung around because the new Glee was on afterward! And it was so good :)
Day 37 of 365...


Since the game was during prime homework time, this was my view for the majority of it. 
I did finish the whole textbook AND project that I was bitching talking about last night though! 
Well okay, still some minor details to add to the project before it's due tomorrow, but it's basically done ;)

I'm braindead from all the reading I've been doing today so I'm keeping it short tonight.  
Also, 8 am class feels much earlier on Mondays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment