Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stormy Weather 47/365

Wow the weather has been nasty around here lately! Windy and rainy and coooold--I thought the groundhog said spring! Too bad Punxsutawny Phil is only right about half the time. Well, even though today was cold and windy and rainy, the clouds cleared up for a little while and the moon was out, big and bright!
Day 47 of 365...


This was around 5:30 this evening...
Still a little depressing that the moon is out that early, but at least it looked cool! 
(Here I go again with the sky pictures)


I think I need to start giving myself themes of some kind for photographs...maybe weekly themes?
Just so that I have something specific to keep an eye out for, I feel like I've been slacking on my photos and I need something to liven them up! We'll see...more to come on this idea.






No comments:

Post a Comment