Thursday, February 17, 2011

These Boots are Made for Walkin' 48/365

This morning while I was getting ready for class, I was trying to figure out what to wear (the bane of my existence) and I was trying on different boots...then I realized just how many pairs of boots I have! So I decided to...you guessed it...photograph it! And so here are my many boots...
Day 48 of 365...


Think I have enough black? Good thing it goes with everything!
I've actually been wanting a new pair too...hmm... ;)

Also, Andy and I watched "Unstoppable" last night--it's with Denzel and Chris Pine, and they're trying to stop a runaway train, to keep it simple.  It was really good! An excellent suspenseful-thriller, and Denzel is always a plus.  
And now, a new Grey's Anatomy--love it

No comments:

Post a Comment