Friday, February 18, 2011

Teacher Toys 49/365

Ooh cuttin' it close tonight! Good thing I made sure to take multiple photos during the beautiful day we had today--hooray for not scrambling to take a photo!
Andy and I went on a little mission to Michael's craft store so I could get some things to do with the kiddos this weekend--always dangerous--and being my teacher-self took over and I had to get this bad boy...
Day 49 of 365...


A "Cat in the Hat" pointer!! And there's a light on the tip of the finger...o.m.g. I almost died.
This will be the talk of the town in my future kindergarten classroom ;)
Of course, most people aren't as excited about this as I am, my roommate Briana, for instance, had NO idea what it even was! Oh well...I still love it. 

Better get this posted before midnight! I need to start doing this earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment