Saturday, February 19, 2011

Play at Work 50/365

Whoa! 50 days already! If I had realized that earlier today maybe I would have taken a special picture...but I didn't and oh well :)  I was nannying all day today, and since it was sunny again we went outside and played for a while, (still freezing though) which we haven't done in a long time! It's always nice to let them run around and get some energy out.
Day 50 of 365...


They were chasing each other with foam swords for a good 10 minutes--
just running laps around their playground. Oh, to be a kid again!
I had another picture that you can see the swords in, but it was so blurry it was embarrassing! 
I couldn't have that floating around the internet forever...


Also, today I listened to "Baby" by Justin Bieber about 100 times today because Zachary loves it and he once told me that "when 'baby, baby, aawwh' turns on, I just have to sing and dance! I can't stop!"  
And that he does.  (They call the Biebs "baby, baby, aawwh" because of the song, but they pronounce it more like "babe-uh" - hilarious.)  

I have 9 1/2 hours with these kiddos tomorrow...the longest amount of time since I started nannying them! It could get interesting...I don't know how much more Justin Bieber I can handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment