Monday, February 21, 2011

The Nanny 51/365

Today, it really struck me that I am the nanny for Maddie and Zachary--I made all three meals for them today, bathed them, and entertained them for 9 1/2 hours--I guess before today I felt more like "the babysitter" than "the nanny."  What really drove it home for me though, was that the kids' dad didn't even know what time their mom was coming home from her business trip...I did! What!?
Anyway...since I was with the kiddos all day today, of course my photo is of them.
Day 51/365...



Do you even have to guess what they were singing?
Babe-uh, babe-uh, babe-uuhhh, aaawwwhhh! 
I've now started singing along to Justin Bieber...Next thing you know, I'll be going to see his damn movie. 

Also, we made Shrinky Dinks and it was amazing.
Flashback!

I kind of want to buy some just to make on my own... 
I forgot how great these things are!

Day 3 with the darlings tomorrow...hopefully not such a long day, I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to finish all of my homework! Although I did do some reading today...a little "Nick Jr." never hurt the kids ;)  
At least I don't have 8 a.m. class! Always a plus. 

And now I'm past midnight...shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment