Thursday, February 24, 2011

Epic Fail 52-54/365

Ohh wow...triple fail this time, whoops! Can I just say that I cannot wait for this quarter to be over?! Everything finally caught up to me and I got sick this week, right before my math test, of course. Luckily, I haven't really been sick in a while, so I can't complain too much...but I'm kind of a baby when I get sick. I'm so glad my Andy is willing to take care of me :)

Day 52 of 365...



This was a completely random picture that I snapped right before my class started on Tuesday (the 22nd)
The window was open and the wind was pulling the curtains out--I thought it looked kind of cool! 
Notice how many holes are in the curtains too..classy. 


Day 53 of 365...


Wednesday (the 23rd) was when I really started feeling crappy...chills, coughing, sore throat, headache and a temperature of 101.5...the whole shebang.  Needless to say, I slept for about 13 hours.
My Andy, being the wonderful boyfriend he is, made me chicken and matzo ball soup from scratch!
How lucky am I? It was so yummy and made me feel a lot better :)


 Day 54 of 365...



Still feeling crappy today, though not quite as bad, so I ended up taking my math test this morning--I definitely feel better about this one than I did about the last. 
Andy made dinner again tonight, and while he was doing that I got to take a much needed bath. I haven't taken a bath in forever, I tend to forget how nice it is, especially when you don't feel good. 


Also hoping never to miss three days in a row on my photo a day again! 
(However, I'm not making any promises)

No comments:

Post a Comment