Friday, February 25, 2011

Sky Paintings 55/365

Finally starting to feel better today--not 100% but much better than yesterday at least! But my poor Andy seems to be getting it now...oops. My turn to take care of him now! He's not a big baby like I am though--lucky for me ;) 

Day 55 of 365...


Clear skies and freezing today, note the snow still on the ground from yesterday morning. 
As much as I really don't like the cold weather, I do love the colors in the sky that tend to accompany it.
I just wish that I could take pictures of the stars! They've been so bright and beautiful lately--kind of how they look from the middle of nowhere, where there aren't any city lights to drown them out. 

So, I'm thinking of doing some weekly themes for my photos...not every week, but maybe once a month or so, just to keep things new and fun... yes? I have a few in mind, but I always love suggestions :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment