Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cruisin' 56/365

Where is Spring? Can I just throw that out there before I even really start this post? And where is all this snow coming from!?!  I just want the flowers and the sunshine.

Anyway...this morning I picked Maddie up from her ballet class, which was a first for me! Usually I go to their house after she gets home on Saturdays, but a change of plans today so we loaded her car seat up in my little car and I drove her home! She was very excited to be riding in Miss Camille's car, so naturally we took a picture :)  (we also had to wait for it to warm up a little...)

Day 56 of 365...


She thinks I'm a little nutty because I'm always taking pictures...but she secretly loves it. 
After we got home today I was helping her get dressed and she wanted to choose her socks, so she chose a pair of lime green socks with flowers on them, and she told me that when she gets married she's going to have socks just like the ones she was putting on...perfect. :)


Two full weeks left of the quarter...let the countdown begin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment