Monday, February 28, 2011

Circles. Dots. Spheres. 57/365 & 58/365

So, I decided to do a theme: Circles! I figured I'd start with something fairly easy for my first themed week of photos :) I'm having a lot of fun with it already--you don't notice how many circles are around in your daily life until you're looking for them!

Day 57 of 365...



I'm not going to tell you what this is...maybe you can guess?
:)


Day two of my circle-themed week:
Day 58 of 365...


Mmm...Thin Mints...Thank goodness Maddie & Zachary's mom bought some ;)
I've been resisting the little darlings freezing outside of grocery stores for the last week...I'm not gonna last much longer, especially now that I had my taste today!
I'll probably break down next time I have to go to the store...at least it's for a good cause, yes? 

I registered for classes for next quarter this afternoon...and for the first time in a long time I didn't have ANY trouble! Woohoo!! Also my first time registering on the first day of registration...finally gettin' into the big leagues.  So, next quarter I'll be taking my science practicum, the third Eled math class, and two English classes--which is only 17 credits...one less than this quarter! Should be an interesting quarter. Hopefully better than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment