Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Going in Circles 59/365 & 60/365

And going, going, going in circles I am! Chugging along to the end of the quarter--I can see the light! Barely, but it's there ;)

Keeping up with my circle theme for the week...
Day 59 of 365...




The Blockbuster in town is going out of business so they had a big clearance sale, this is one of my new purchases :) I love this movie, it always makes me happy and I've seen it countless times. I can't believe I didn't own it before now!



Day 60 of 365...(Holy cow! 60 days in already! Time is flying by.)



Lots of circles in this one...the teacher in me wants to ask if you can count them? :)
This was the first time I braved the paints with Miss Maddie (remember...she's 3) and she did surprisingly well! Also, the apron was her idea...someone trained her well.


Maddie has been big on singing lately...this is one of her latest gems:
Lollipop! Lollipop!  (to the tune of "My Girl Lollipop")
Baker's man, bake me a cake as fast as you can! 
Roll it... (to the "Baker's Man" tune)

No comments:

Post a Comment