Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Day Is It? 39/365 & 40/365

Woooowww...I've really been slacking lately! I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning in schoolwork all the time. And then I lose track of time! Ahh well...just a few more weeks left in the quarter!

Yesterday I almost didn't get a photo because I was up late doing homework, but at the last minute I snapped a lame one the literacy word sorts I was making. Welcome to the rest of my life :)
Day 39 of 365...



This is what I was doing until 1 a.m.
I don't even feel like it's procrastination anymore...I really just have that much to do.

I need to quit bitching. 
Luckily, the photo from today is a nice one :)
Day 40 of 365...


Beautiful morning, and beautiful day! 
(7 a.m...not such a beautiful hour, but at least it looked like this outside)

Also, I got to see my daddy for a little bit today! 
It was a nice little break and I needed a little dose of family this week. 

I'm going to bed soon because I am so sleep deprived--I could probably sleep for 24 hours straight, if I had the time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment