Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mr. Golden Sun 41/365

Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun... Today was such a nice day! Clear skies and sunny--just what I needed! I think the gray days were getting to me a little bit. Today I woke up super grumpy, for no reason, but I while I was taking a shower I decided I was going to be happy and have a good day...and then I did :)
Ahh the power of positive thinking.
Day 41 of 365...


So, I know I take a lot of pictures of the sky...but it's just so hard not to! 
And I like the way this tree looks against the bright blue. 
It's starting to feel like spring finally...but I'm not going to get too carried away yet.
You never know in Washington! 

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! Just one class in the morning, and then the weekend. Hopefully I'll have a little more time to relax this weekend; I'm actually not nannying tomorrow, which will be strange, but nice!

Also...I need to figure out what to do for my Andy for Valentine's Day...I can't believe it's so soon!  Not that Valentine's is a huge deal to me, I like it because I have Andy...but if I'm single when it rolls around I tend to feel quite the opposite.  It's become such a "Hallmark" holiday anyway--I just like the excuse to go to a nice dinner and maybe give/get a little gift ;) 

I might just make cookies... 


No comments:

Post a Comment