Saturday, February 12, 2011

Homemade Valentines 42/365

So, instead of nannying tonight...I did crafts :) I made Valentines to be exact...well, I started to. It was taking a reeeeally long time and I got impatient so Andy and I watched a movie [The Town - it was pretty good!] aaand that's why this post is late, because the movie just got over--but at least I'm doing it before I go to bed! 
Day 42 of 365...


I kind of took over Andy's table to do my crafts--he doesn't mind too much ;)
I found a super cool idea for decorating Valentines online tonight and I was working away at it,
I won't tell you what it is just yet though...I'll post the finished product and then tell you how I did it/where I found it! Otherwise you'll have no idea what on Earth I'm talking about. 

Also, I'm making my Gram's "Pink Cookies" (secret recipe) this weekend and I'm so excited! Yum!
They're my favorite and I've been dying to make cookies lately--it's been way too long!

Still have no idea what to do for my Andy...I have a couple ideas in mind but nothing special. Hmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment