Thursday, March 24, 2011

Before/After 79/365 & 80/365

Okay, I have a good excuse for not posting yesterday...I couldn't get online! And therefore, could not update my blog, so I'm doing it now! (And it's late still...sorry)


Day 79 of 365...(Tues. 3/22)


I love this kid!
This is my 2nd cousins' littlest one, Jason, and he's probably the sweetest baby I've ever met-
seriously-this kid is so happy! (Okay, he doesn't look super happy in this photo...I think he was a little shell shocked from the flash on the camera haha) 
Ahh I can't wait to have one of these little buggers...okay, no, I can (and will) wait...but it will be fun when it happens! 


Day 80 of 365...(Wed. 3/23)


I finally got my hair cut!!! WOOO HOOO!!
I literally haven't cut it since last March--and I cut it to right below my chin that time! 
So here's my before and after--I didn't do anything too drastic, just cut off the nasty split ends and put some layers in so it wasn't so boring anymore. Love it. My hair feels so much better now--it's amazing what a haircut can do for a girl ;) 


I wish I could change the date on this post...it's going to bug me tomorrow when I have two posts that say they're from Thursday, March 24, when really this one was supposed to be on Wednesday the 23rd. Ah well, that's just my neurotic self coming out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment