Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heartstrings 78/365

I almost didn't make it tonight, I was too busy taking photos! (And I still might not make it before midnight if my photos don't start uploading faster!) Well, at least I made the effort to actually do it tonight ;)


Day 78 of 365...(Mon. 3/21)



This used to belong to my Grandma Merrill, and now it belongs to my daddy--I wish I could have heard her play (or at least remember hearing her play), from what I understand she was pretty dang good!
I just love the simple design on it, I don't think I've seen another guitar like it-not that I'm any kind of guitar connoisseur. 

I attempted to teach myself to play in high school, but I'm not quite that musically inclined...and my hands are little so it's a bit of a stretch to reach all of the strings...I would still love to learn though! 
I really want to learn before I start teaching--music can go a long way in a classroom. 


Ah well, 12 minutes late on this post--at least it's not 12 days! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment