Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh, Sweet Freedom 74, 75, 76, 77/365

Yeah, yeah, I know, I suck. So much for getting back to posting daily... I've just been enjoying my free time so much! ;)  It's so nice to not have to worry about class/homework/school in general for at least a couple of days.

Day 74 of 365...(Thurs-St. Patty's Day!)


And this is what I did for my super exciting St. Patty's Day festivities.
At least my toes look good now ;) 
I probably should have painted them green, just to be festive, but green toenail polish kind of makes it look like you just have nasty, infected toes, so I decided against it. 


Day 75 of 365...(Fri, 3/18)


I was planning to drive home for Spring Break on Friday, but when I got to the gas station to fill my little lady up I found out that she was leaking coolant really bad--green goo everywhere. 
Great.  Top radiator hose has a giant hole in it. 
Luckily, My Andy was able to fix it for me! He's so handy :) 


Day 75 of 365...(Sat. 3/19)


Sisterly love. 
?

Day 77 of 365...(today)


Uhh...you'd think I'd moved back home for good, the way I pack.
This is what my room tends to look like every time I come back...even if it's only for 2 days.
I'd rather pack too much than not enough! 


Okay, I'm really really going to try to post daily this week! Hopefully the 'rents will keep me on top of it ;) 
I will definitely have the time haha I just need to stop being so lazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment