Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Fail 62, 63, 64, 65/365

Well, I won't explain why I've been so lame about posting recently, since I did that last night, but I am sorry! And here are my photos from the last four days...

Day 62 of 365... (Friday March 4, 2011)



Aww sleeping babies :) 
They passed out on the couch watching a movie...Zachary was snoring AND drooling, too funny. 


Day 63 of 365... (Saturday March 5, 2011)


Saturday was the Children's Literature (alternative) Conference at WWU, and I volunteered at the event for a class. But really, I love going to this conference because I love children's literature! My "position" was to be author Kirby Larson's host in the morning! Fun! This woman is amazing, I got to hear her speak three different times and I was in awe every time--also, she's from Kenmore, just like me! 
I highly recommend her most recent novel, Hattie Big Sky--loved it!

I also got to briefly meet author/illustrator Chris Raschka, who was also a fantastic speaker! 
I love his work--it's really fun and energetic--I would recommend the picture book, Yo! Yes? written and illustrated by him. 

Day 64 of 365...(Sunday March 6, 2011)


I did homework. And then I ate lots of food with these lovely ladies (Eled potluck). And then I did more homework. 
At least I got this nice little break :) I don't know where I'd be without my Eled family!

Day 65 of 365...(today!)


Cookies will get me through this week.
I hope.
Today I got one project/class out of the way...only to make room for what feels like 1000000 more things.
Ah well, I'm in the home stretch! (Hallelujah)

Exactly ONE WEEK until this hellish quarter is over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment