Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dead Week 66, 67, 68, 69, 70/365

Well...at least I have a good excuse for missing five days in a row (yeah, I'm terrible)...this week has certainly lived up to its name, as I knew it would.  But, I'm almost done!

This week I finished: my last literacy lesson plan and 4-page analysis, a literacy minilesson and chapter synthesis, a letter to the teacher of my practicum student, a math lesson plan, and final projects for both of my English classes.  And now I just have a (cumulative) math final on Monday morning (8 a.m., ouch), and a final reflection letter for one of the English classes. Also, I need to finish my internship application essay so that I can start student teaching in the fall. I love college?

Yeaahhh...

Day 66 of 365...(Tues. 3/8)


Mmm...food. 
Fuel for the week.


Day 67 of 365...(Wed. 3/9)


I got all kinds of craft nasty this week.
The makings of one of my English projects...


Day 68 of 365...(Thurs. 3/10)


The finished product! 
It's a little book of a poem that I wrote/revised throughout the quarter...
and it's made out of paper bags! I told you...craft nasty. 
I actually Stumbled on this bad boy one night, so unfortunately (for me) it's not an original idea 
You can find the whole tutorial here, if you're interested!


Day 69 of 365...(Fri. 3/11)


Sorry, horrible photo... 
This is yet another craft project I did this week...but this one I did with the kiddos on Friday night.
It's a ladybug card! Which was actually mostly Maddie's idea--ahh to have the imagination of a 3-year-old...


Day 70 of 365...(Sat. 3/12)

 I only have one thing to say about these fortunes...
"Budget fortune cookies?"


I'll try to post a picture from today later tonight--but I do have an 8 a.m. math final tomorrow, so don't hold your breath. 

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can... 

No comments:

Post a Comment