Sunday, March 27, 2011

Winding Down 82, 83, & 84/365

Well, spring break is unfortunately winding down and I have to get back into school/reality mode tomorrow, bummer.  I really did mean to post Friday night and last night...but I got home too late both nights and was way too tired to do it, so there ;)  

Day 82 of 365...(Fri. 3/25)


This is my Andy's mom's boyfriend...in bobble-head form! Who knew you could have bobble-heads made of yourself!? Well, apparently you can.  And this looks so much like him! It's kind of creepy actually, but still pretty awesome. 

Day 83 of 365...(Sat. 3/26)


Yesterday was this guy's birthday! This guy happens to be my best friend's older sister's fiance, we call him McMillen and he's basically an all around good guy. We went downtown to The Triple Door Musicquarium Lounge to hear the funk band How Now Brown Cow play, and then did some karaoke--so much fun!


Day 83 of 365...(today)


Umm, hello? Miniature red cowboy boots? So. Stinkin. Cute.  One of the little girls at church today was wearing them--I almost died; way too adorable, so obviously I had to take a photo! I'm still kind of dying over the cuteness...


I'm heading back up to school tomorrow...classes don't start until Tuesday, but I need to get my life in order before I get back on the grind.  I'm hoping (wishing, praying) that this quarter will not be as hellish as the last--I don't think it will be, but it's impossible to say until I have all of the syllabuses (syllabi?) and have met all of the profs...Keep your fingers crossed for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment