Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back to School...Again 85/365 & 86/365

And here we go again...back to school (back to school...to prove to dad I'm not a fool. Anyone?) but at least this is my last full academic quarter--and then all I have left is my student teaching! (Whoaa) This quarter I'm taking two English classes, my science practicum, and the final eled math class (besides the internship class)--I'm excited (and a little nervous) to teach science! One of my English classes is called "Utopias and Dystopias"...hmm...we'll see about this one.


Day 85 of 365...



Mmm...this delicious mess is called Sour Cream Noodle Bake and if you want to know how to make it (and you really do) you can check out this amazing website/woman: The Pioneer Woman. If you haven't already heard of her, you're in for a treat! (The recipe is under the Cooking tab in the recent recipes) Andy and I made this last night and it was soo good. Ohmygoodness good. I almost want to go get a plateful of leftovers right now just thinking about it...


Day 86 of 365...


Oh, books. These are (almost) all of my textbooks for the quarter...significantly fewer than last quarters' load! I'm just missing one...Brave New World by Huxley, which I'm trying to borrow rather than buy, because I know that somebody I know must own it.  Didn't everybody read this in high school? Well, I didn't, but I know just about every other high school English class did. Better late than never? I guess...


I'm going to try to go to bed earlier this quarter...hahahaaaa yeaahh, right, we'll see how long that lasts. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for cooking!!! Yay for Pioneer Woman!

    ReplyDelete