Sunday, April 3, 2011

Call Me "Betty" 87, 88, 89 & 90/365

I just want to publicly say "I'm sorry" to my dear friend Erin for not posting for five days in a row (again), I kind of suck at this blogging business ;) but I promise I'll try harder.

I have been trying harder to take more pictures at least! One step at a time...? Sure. Here's the rest of the photos from my first week of Spring Quarter 2011:


Day 87 of 365...(Wed. 3/30)


You can just start calling me Betty Crocker, because I've been cookin' up a storm this week (with the help of Chef Boy Andy)--This golden wonder is banana bread, and this was my first time making it! It turned out pretty good, I think we baked it a little too long but oh well...it still tastes good! 


Day 88 of 365...(Thurs. 3/31)


My first day back with the kiddos! Zach has been on a singing trip lately, it's hilarious. 
Please notice that Maddie is turning the volume down... :)


Day 89 of 365...(Fri. 1/1)


April Fools.


Day 90 of 365...(Sat. 1/2)


Thank you, Pioneer Woman, for all of your amazing (and easy) recipes. And thank you, Mom, for introducing me to the wonderful world of The Pioneer Woman. 
This is called Crispy Yogurt Chicken--kind of like fried chicken, but baked--amazing
The potatoes are called Restaurant-Style Smashed Potatoes, also amazing.
And bread...duh.


Like I said...Betty Crocker. 
I'll post the photo from today (Sunday) after I take it... so later tonight...or tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment