Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ballet, Bows and...Purple 96, 97 & 98/365

Okay, I have a pretty good excuse for not posting until tonight--I went home this weekend! (Alright, I admit I could have posted on Friday but I was being really lazy...) It's always nice to go home--I'm glad I chose a school close enough to home.

Also, I'm going to start another themed week! Woohoo! And, if you haven't guessed from the title of this post, it's going to be purple. Why purple? Because I love purple :) and you should too.


Day 96 of 365...(Fri. 4/8)


On Friday my sissy (isn't she pretty?) and I went to see the Pacific Northwest Ballet performance of A Midsummer Night's Dream, and it was so much fun! Except for getting a little lost on the way down...typical, even with a GPS! But we made it, and with time to grab some Pho for dinner, ohh yum. 


Day 97 of 365...(Sat. 4/9)


This is my best friend's old sister--the one I'm a bridesmaid for!--and her 25th birthday was on Thursday, so we went out to celebrate on Saturday night.  Always fun--plus it was a good excuse to wear my big bow :) 


Day 98 of 365...(today)


I think but the end of this week, you'll be disgusted by the amount of purple I have. It's kind of overwhelming. To start...a purple desk chair, pencil pouch, pencil, and striped glasses case (my glasses are also purple). Notice that the pouch and the chair are basically the same color! Sweet coordination. 


Tomorrow is my first day at the school for my science practicum! We're just doing an observation, so it's not super stressful, but Wednesday will be our first day of teaching (kind of, it's a pre-assessment)-still exciting!
I'm sure I'll have tons of gems from the kiddos when we get into teaching--especially doing science!

No comments:

Post a Comment