Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Purple Things 99&100/365

WHOA! 100 photos already!?! I need to start writing these things down--in my planner, of course--so that maybe I'll take a super sweet photo on such occasions (like the 100th photo), and not be a lame-o and realize when I'm writing the post at 11:30pm that I should have taken a super sweet photo, but didn't.  Ah well, there's always day 200, and 300, and don't forget the big one: 365!

Anyway, I've continued my hunt for purple this week, and have so far succeeded! 5 purple-filled days left to go.

Day 99 of 365...(Mon. 4/11)



Okay...so I own a lot of purple. It's kind of disgusting. (Also, I'm not trying to pimp any brands here.)  But these are just a few more of my purple things, and I use them daily, so why not take a photo of them! 

Day 100 of 365...(today)


Not that I'm a big crocheter (apparently that's a word) but I do like to dabble from time to time :) and of course I have (okay, Andy and I have) purple crochet hooks and yarn. I mean, don't you?


My science group teaches our pre-assessment "lesson" tomorrow morning! We observed the class on Wednesday, and I have to say we lucked out--there's only 19 students and they're so well behaved! I could hardly believe it--I can only hope they're as well behaved for us as they are for their regular teacher... it should be an interesting, but fun, quarter of practicum. I can't wait for the gems they come up with... 







No comments:

Post a Comment