Thursday, April 14, 2011

Handful of Purple 101 & 102/365

This week is flying by--always a good thing--I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! I'm ready for the weekend. 
Well, I went a little bit out of the box with my purple pictures for yesterday and today, so be excited...

Day 101 of 365...(Wed. 4/13)


I found the end of the rainbow! Well, okay, I saw the end of the rainbow. Also, I know you can't really see the purple in the rainbow, but just know it's there and contributing to my list of purple things this week. 
Also, it snowed the morning after this glorious rainbow. Shoulda known. Thanks a lot Mother Nature. 


Day 102 of 365...(Today)


I would like to dedicate this photo to my dear friend Erin, who only likes the purple Starburst Jellybeans :) 


Update-the science lesson went really well on Wednesday! Hooray! Now we have one more group lesson on Monday, and then I teach all by myself next Wednesday--Yikes! It should be okay though, and a little nervousness isn't all bad...right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment