Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My "Linear-Sequential" Life 103, 104, 105, 106, & 107/365

I know, I keep swearing that I'll stop this missing-five-days-in-a-row business...but sometimes I just can't help it. Well, okay, sometimes I'm really lazy, but mostly I'm busy! The last week and a half have been a little insane...I'll be glad when it's Friday!

I did manage to finish out the week of purple photos! Hey, at least I still take pictures every day, even if I don't post them.


Day 103 of 365...(Fri. 4/15)



Purple coffee cup=purple life saver.
<3


Day 104 of 365...(Sat. 4/16)



Do I even need to say anything? 
(I was mod-podging with magazine clippings when I found this).




Day 105 of 365...(Sun. 4/17)



Please notice the purple ink :)
These are my note cards for the science lesson my group did on Monday (which went great, again--love this group). 


Day 106 of 365...(Mon. 4/18)


My planner...this isn't even as crazy as it gets...it's exploding with Post-It notes by finals week. 
Anal retentive, you say? 
I prefer "linear sequential," thank you.


Day 107 of 365...(Today)



















I don't know if I should really be posting these...it kind of just brings my incredible organization with schoolwork to light. Neurotic? Well, okay, maybe a little. 
I did color-code the 9-page science lesson plan I wrote for tomorrow...


It's my first solo lesson tomorrow...ohhh boyyy...I am definitely nervous about this...even though my group will be there to back me up, and it's not like the kids are difficult.  I'll probably have nightmares about my lesson going horribly wrong--teacher nightmares, they're already starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment