Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catching Up 108, 109, 110, 111 & 112/365

I'm not even going to try to make excuses this time, you all know I'm lazy and busy. It can  be really a bad combination.  Well, like I always say, at least I'm still taking pictures! Even if I'm not posting them.


Day 108 of 365...(Wed. 4/20)


Okay, so this photo is horribly and embarrassingly blurry and for that I'm very sorry-it was late and I was struggling to find a photo for Wednesday. This is another example of my extreme need for organization--I put all of the materials for my lesson on Wed. into envelopes labeled by the table group they were for. Nice. 


Day 109 of 365...(Thurs. 4/21)


Bham graffiti. 


Day 110 of 365...(Fri. 4/22)


Pirating around with the kiddos...you know, the usual Friday night festivities.


Day 111 of 365...(Sat. 4/23)


Farmer's Market with my Andy :) 
It was such a beautiful, sunny day! And it was actually pretty warm--minus the wind chill. 
It's about time we got some sun around here!


Day 112 of 365...(Today)


Hoppy Easter! ;)
Alright, I admit it, I didn't make these...one of my roommates did...but I did eat one! And I'll definitely be eating more...so yummy.


Math midterm tomorrow...yikes! At least I'm not the lead teacher in science this week, that would be super stressful! As if math midterms aren't bad enough on their own... 
Back to studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment