Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flowers Growing From a Toilet 113 & 114/365

Well, the math midterm was...a math midterm. It was bit of a struggle, but I don't think I did too bad...we'll see.  I forgot how much I loathe algebra...really and truly loathe it. 
Anyway...


Day 113 of 365...


Mmm...Andy and I made fajitas on Monday night and they were oh-so-good.
My main contribution: the guac. :)


Day 114 of 365...


I'm not really sure what to say about this...
It appeared on campus today and it was just way too bizarre to not take a photo. 


I can't believe this quarter is already half over...it feels like it just started! Which, I suppose, is a good thing--however, I still have so much stuff to do in my classes and I'm not really sure how it's all going to go down... Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment