Friday, April 29, 2011

Day to Day 115, 116 & 117/365

Well, aside from the math test on Monday, this week was pretty low key (for once). However, now I'm in for it next week with another lesson to write and teach, and an essay about utopia...riiiight, about that...(I have no idea what I'm going to say).  Anyway...let's get to the photos...


Day 115 of 365...(Wed. 4/27)


Math class. 
I swear, we're like a bunch of kindergarteners when we have manipulatives...it's a little ridiculous...but so much fun.


Day 116 of 365...(Thurs. 4/28)


Maddie was being an Indian-Pirate...nice. Also, that's the new Barbie she got for her birthday...and she sparkles! ;) 



Day 117 of 365...(Today)


Mmm...cookies. 
Looks like I have a cookie monster on my hands too (good thing I happen to love this one).


No comments:

Post a Comment