Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet Sunshine 118 & 119/365

It finally started acting like Spring this weekend! Woohoooo! It's about time, too.  Unfortunately, it's not supposed to stay...rain all week instead. Bummer.  Well, at least I got to enjoy it a bit without classes getting in the way (although, homework did...) Also, hooray for May! 


Day 118 of 365...(Sat. 4/30)


More pretty tulips in front of mi casa :) 
and some pretty purple...flowers...too!


Day 119 of 365...(May Day) 



Mmm...sunshine means many things...and BBQ is always one of those things :)
Yummm (don't mind the odd-looking burger patty) these were so de-eeee-lic-iousss...I had two of 'em! 


And I'm really, really wishing/hoping/crossing my fingers that the sun keeps shining this week--I'm so tired of the rain! And I want more BBQ...mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment